MADE TO MEASURE
Bespoke tailoring is not just limited to business suits. At McCann Bespoke we cater for all manner of dress codes and events.
MADE TO MEASURE
WHY CHOOSE MADE TO MEASURE?
Made to measure garments are still made exactly according to your measurements. However, made to measure garments are made predominantly by machine in a streamlined process, meaning more affordable garments in a shorter time period. The streamlined process has no effect on the wealth of choice available to you. You will still have a plethora of cloths, linings, styling choices and details to choose from. Whether it’s our modern British construction, which features a medium weight chest canvas to add shape, with traditional sleeve heads or a soft structured jacket with an Italian shoulder construction, or a completely unstructured and unlined garment for something
more casual, our talented team will discuss this with you.
THE MADE TO MEASURE PROCESS
- Book an Appointment.
- Book an appointment to our flagship store in Lime Street, the City of London.
- Discuss styling preferences and needs.
- Our expert made to measure style consultants will seek to understand what garments and styles you currently wear, can utilise their expertise to help you select correct cloths and linings for you.
- Getting measured.
- Our tailors will take in excess of 15 of your measurements to ensure an accurate assessment of your physique, and a perfectly fitting garment.
- Fitting & Collection.
- 2-3 weeks after the appointment, your garments will be ready for fitting. Here, our tailors will assess the fit of the garments. Once you and our tailors are happy with the fit, you may your garments home to enjoy!
Suits from £695
Jackets from £500
Jeans from £225
Chinos from £225