Vacancy: CRM and Customer Experience Manager
Founded in 1998, McCann Bespoke has steadily grown to become one of London’s most prominent bespoke tailors. For years we have provided our loyal client base with Savile Row quality garments at a competitive price. Moving forward, there are ambitious plans to scale the business to the rest of the UK and the world.
Customer service and experience is at the heart of all we do. Therefore, we are hiring a Customer Services & CRM manager. This role will be responsible for:
- Managing our multifaceted CRM.
- Engaging with clients to organise appointments.
- Taking ownership of the entire customer journey to ensure we can improve already our gold standard customer service
- Working closely with the tailoring team and suppliers to ascertain the whereabouts of clients garments.
- Being the first front of house member of staff to meet and greet clients.
Skills & Competencies:
- A model professional who can manage and engage with clients in a respectful and cordial manner.
- Someone who is highly organised with excellent time management skills and is able to use judgement in prioritising tasks.
- Someone who is experienced and competent working to deadlines and comfortable being set and hitting KPIs.
- Desire to be involved in an ambitious, fast paced and fast growing business.
- A perfectionist who is always seeking ways to improve the business.
- Team player who prioritizes the collective goal above all else.
To apply for the role, please respond with a CV and cover letter explaining how you fit this criteria and what you can bring to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org.