- Semi Bespoke is made entirely to your measurements and specifications and crafted from scratch.
- Ideal choice of service for speed and ease as the garment is made straight to finish (no intermediate fitting required).
- We use the latest state-of-the-art CAD software to cut the pattern, which generates exact measures and ultra-high precision.
- The garment features a half canvas and will be half pad stitched.
- The arms, lining, all the internals, finishings, cuffs and collar are hand stitched to give flexibility and comfort. All the long seams are stitched by machine for strength and durability.
- Lining, button-holes and edge stitching are all finished by hand.
- Ease, Speed, Accuracy, Bespoke, Affordable
what to expect
- Garment will take between 6-8 weeks (Express service is always available)
- First appointment will be a guided selection process, to include choice of your ideal cloth, style and fit.
- This is followed by an in-depth measuring session, so our tailor can fully map your body shape.
- We invite you back in 6-8 weeks’ time to try on your garment for the first time.
- The garment is now ready to be worn, subject to any minor alterations that may be necessary (One week lead time).
- If alterations are needed we will then invite you back for your final fitting to ensure complete satisfaction.
- 2pc Suit – £900
- Extra Trouser – £300
- Waistcoat – £250
- Jacket – £650
- Individual Trouser – £325
- Dinner Suit – £950
- Morning Coat – £800
- Overcoat – £900