ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT FIT?
At McCann Bespoke we’re all about fit. We’re as passionate about making clothes that fit individuals as we are about finding individuals that fit into our culture.
With over 20 years serving London’s leaders in business, sport and showbiz; McCann Bespoke, one of London’s most celebrated tailors is transitioning to a digital luxury menswear brand. On an accelerated growth path, we’re on a mission to make size personal and our brand is seeking to increase and improve our digital footprint.
Job type: Part time or full time depending on experience.
Salary: Competitive, based on experience and days worked per week.
Working Location: We’re flexible. Reality is there will be a mix of office and home-based working.
As our Social Media Executive, your primary duties include creating content, writing posts, crafting captions, building social media campaigns and performing analysis. The goal of the role is to drive greater engagement. Your duties will encompass a wide range of disciplines and skills, including strategy development, project management, customer service, networking, analytics measuring and importantly celebrating the impact of audience engagement and sales attribution.
You will report directly to our CMO and your day-to-day duties and responsibilities as Social Media Executive will cover multiple disciplines including:
- Creating captivating content for our social media platforms, which include, writing blogs, articles, posts and developing multimedia content.
- Monitoring and responding to customer feedback, comments and social media posts.
- Building social media campaigns to increase engagement and target new audiences.
- Ensuring that we are ahead of the curve on the latest social media trends, testing andlearning new platforms and techniques and optimizing our approach.
- Producing monthly reports on emerging social media trends.
- Developing and overseeing competitions and campaigns to boost brand engagement.
- Setting measurable goals for campaigns and demonstrating ROI.
- Working alongside content and digital agencies.
- Liaising with website and email marketing teams to ensure unified digital strategy.
- Assisting with the development of marketing and communications strategy.
The Skills We’re Seeking:
- Educated at A Level as minimum, degree desirable
- 2-5 years’ social media experience.
- A passion for fashion and menswear.
- Working knowledge of core social media platforms, (Instagram, Facebook, TwitterLinkedIn, TikTok).
- Creative, self-motivated, highly organised, detail-oriented and industrious.
- Fluency in English; advanced writing skills are particularly important.
- An ability to work independently and quickly, with a proactive work-ethic.
- Experience in retail and/or fashion a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of CRM and email marketing platforms a plus.
- Interest in data and analytics a plus.
- Backed by a national renowned advisory team.
- State pension
- 20 days holiday.
- Health insurance.
- Clothing allowance.
- Friends and family discounts.
- Company culture that promotes work life balance.
- Company social.
- Equity/share options.
Application deadline: 22/10/21
If you think the role fits your requirements, we can’t wait to hear from you. To apply for the role, email a cover letter and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.